Thursday 14 December 2017

Ersatz

And one day, when I am long gone, you will miss me. My thoughts will haunt you, and then only, will you realize, how terrible I was. How inhumane, non-understanding, and selfish I was.
The times when I dismissed your feelings, the times when I underestimated you, the times I loathed you, the times I hated you, will all flash in front of you. And then, you will realize, that yours was a one sided love. And me? I was just using you. You will feel hurt, used, pathetic, low, but atleast you wont miss me anymore.
At times like those, I want you to write down your feelings, record your expression, and recall this, when you remember the love we shared, the false love.
And that will be the day when you will see me the way I see myself, and you wont love me anymore.
Because darling, I know betrayal hurts, being used hurts, but losing a true love hurts the worst.
Because, humans tend to be heartbroken, when something good is taken away, not when something bad comes by.
I want you to see the recording, and remind yourself, that I was never the one. Remind yourself, and believe, that I was the worst you came by. And then, you will realize, there's a lot to look forward to.
Build up hatred towards me, build up enough hatred, that you don't believe that you ever loved me.
I pray, that you forget how it felt to love me. I pray, you forget me. I do.
-yours (never)
Nobody.

1 comment:

  1. Woah!! Can say only two lines:-

    Chale the roushan Karne Jahan ko,
    Ummedon ki lapton ne apna hi aasiyan Jala dala..

    ReplyDelete